Micro Magnetics' H-frame electromagnet with 60 mm pole diameter, maximum magnetic field of 0.8 Tesla.
The SpinEM Series is a set of electromagnet used to generate a one-dimensional magnetic field of arbitrary strength within the field limit of the electromagnet by using the flow of the electrical current. The magnetic field disappears when the current is turned off. The electromagnet consists of a pair of coils, yoke and poles. Sample space is between the two poles. A power supply is needed and connected to the electromagnet. The generated magnetic field is a direct function of the input electrical current.
- Quality construction
- Versatile configuration
- Variable pole diameter
- Ferromagnetic resonance, EPR/NMR spectroscopy
- Magnetic sensor characterization
- Research on magnetic properties of thin films, crystals and devices
- Research on spintronics
- Bio-magnetic applications in magnetic immunoassay, magnetic separation
- Magnetic hysteresis loop measurement
- Ordinary and extraordinary Hall effect measurement
- Non-destructive evaluation based on eddy current sensing
- Remote control of magnetic micro- or nano- particles.
- Configuration: 45° H-Frame Horizontal
- Pole Diameter: 60 mm
- Pole Surface Diameter: 40 mm
- Gap: 20 mm or specify
- Non-uniformity: 1% within Central Cylinder of 10 x 10 mm diameter
- Maximum Magnetic Field: 0.8 T
- Cooling: Natural
- Working Condition: T rise < 20 C at Max. field for 20 min.
- Dimensions: 350 mm x 350 mm x 400 mm
- Weight (Net): 65 Kg