The NanoTorr Series Sputtering Deposition System is a high vacuum magnetron sputtering deposition system that allows multiple materials to be sputtered on several substrates at one passing. Standard system in equipped with eight magnetron sputtering cathodes, each can be loaded with a different material to be used to apply thin film coating to the substrate. The NanoTorr Series is a highly customizable, flexible and efficient tool for all thin film coating applications.
- Micro Magnetics proprietary controllable off-axis doubly rotating substrate holder assembly for enhancing thin film coating quality and thickness uniformity.
- Capable of holding up to eight 4-inch, 3-inch or 2-inch diameter substrates.
- 3-Channel sputtering gasses: Ar, O2, and N2.
- Operating sputtering pressure range: 1 to 50 mTorr in Ar gas.
- Sputter sources: Up to eight SpinTron Series magnetron sputter sources mounted vertically on the baseplate of the vacuum chamber with adjustable distance between the sources and the substrates.
- Power supplies: (1) four 500 W DC power supplies switchable electrically between the sputtering sources. (2) three 300 W RF power supplies.
- Shutters: Each sputter source has an associated shutter.
- Base pressure of the main chamber: in the 10^(-8) Torr range.
- Base vacuum: 5 x 10^(-8) Torr
- Maximum wafer diameter: 4-inch
- Sputtering cathodes: 8
- Cathode power supplies: 4 DC, 3 RF
- Maximum temperature, block heater: 500 C
- Power requirements, main system: 240VAC, 60Hz, 30A; 3-phase, 208VAC, 60Hz, 20A
- Cooling water: do not exceed 80 PSI
- Compressed air (dry filtered): do not exceed 90 PSI
- Operating ambient temperature: +5C to +35C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 0-95%
- Bake-out temperature: 120C (maximum) at flanges with gauge & buffer electronics removed.
- Dimensions: 76" x 36" x 80"
For more information, please contact us at Sales@micromagnetics.com.